Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi

Golden Triangle Tours India
India is very fortunate to have one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Taj Mahal is not only a masterpiece in this world, but also a symbol of love. This makes it more famous among tourists from all over the globe. There is Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi which is offered by local small as well as reputed tours & travel agencies. It is really great experience for a person visiting such a mesmerizing monument. The calligraphy & interior decoration has no match for its attractiveness.

During my tour to Taj, I was told that it took a very long time to build such a great wonder. But, the result is among us. In 1983, the Taj was declared as the world’s heritage by UNESCO. By the way, I would suggest all my friends to have a Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi via Indian Railway route. You will see vivid faces of India, changes in culture & life style of people at every junction. My trip adviser has suggested few special things to enjoy in every city. The city of Taj is famous for its leather work. Also, you can enjoy sweet delicacies in any good hotel.

In short, the Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi was a memorable journey for me. I thank to my trip organizer who provided me a great deal of vacations, offered a tours to Taj Mahal. After all, Taj Mahal is a great wonder; it is worth to travel a long journey to enjoy its attractive beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment